We are the Knights (that’s pronounced phonetically - cuh-nig-its - as of the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail) Who Say Cyclic, a group of High School students, all of whom attended 6thgrade at Challenger School. At Challenger, we each gained not only a respect of the English language but also the want to change the world. Our noble mission is to improve America, one step at a time – primarily by improving the U.S.’s tongue and correcting false ideas about how its government functions. To learn more, please visit our website at www.cuhnigits.org.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jetlag

This is the view of Seoul from one of the tallest restaurants in Seoul. They have helicopter landing pads on top of nearly every other building!

8 comments:

  1. Woah, nifty-cool!
    When do you get back? (Or are you back...) - have you heard about the earthquake and hurricane Irene???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is so neat! How long did the elevator/stairs take to get up there? =o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I got back 2 days ago :) Yes, I've heard about it. The earthquakes also hit VA, and the hurricane is hitting our neighbor New York. Consequently, there is a giant storm going on in VA as well. I hope everyone in New York is ok.:( Laga, the elevators were really fast. And really amazing! The ceiling of the elevator was like a planetarium- literally. The walls were this goldish thing that I don't really remember right now but I know it was amazing ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome! Next time I go to South Korea I'll make sure to go there... =)
    So you have lots of wind and rain, I presume? Any flooding? Power-outs? Etc?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was really cool :D But the restaurant was really really expensive... 800 dollars per person if you ordered the course. No joke. TONS OF WIND AND RAIN. No flooding, thankfully, and no power outage for me. But I know a bunch of my friends had loss of power and internet. 3 people died in VA yesterday. One person went SURFING. Why would you ever go surfing during a hurricane?! The other 2 people were out driving and trees fell over... a tree fell over in front of my friend's house. Thankfully no one was hurt. A cable at Richmond University fell over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-wow-wow. Quite the... yeah, wow.
    Um, not much to say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is crazy Mira! And going surfing... Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha actually it's 100 dollars per person... it was 800 total XD Sorry my mistake. But still, really expensive. Apparently, a lot of people went surfing. -_-

    ReplyDelete