We are the Knights (that’s pronounced phonetically - cuh-nig-its - as of the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail) Who Say Cyclic, a group of High School students, all of whom attended 6thgrade at Challenger School. At Challenger, we each gained not only a respect of the English language but also the want to change the world. Our noble mission is to improve America, one step at a time – primarily by improving the U.S.’s tongue and correcting false ideas about how its government functions. To learn more, please visit our website at www.cuhnigits.org.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy-happy-happy-happiest belated birthday to our own lovely MIRA!!! Sorry this is late... happy birthday anyway! Hope it was splendiferous!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you to my lovely lovely friend Sol! It was a rather interesting sweet 16... I had just gotten back from the choir Spring Trip, caught an illness from my roomates, fell a week behind in school (right before the end of the nine weeks! >.<) and pulled my hamstring the day before my birthday. Hahaha, yes, rather interesting... but there is an amazing indian food restaurant in VA that I had a small party at. If you ever come visit me, I'll treat you... (hint to Laga and Sol...) :) :) :) I miss you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I'm so sorry! That's no fun! Except the Indian restaurant - I will definitely take you up on this if I come to visit you!!! Do you have your driver's licence, Mira??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, scratch that last. You answered that in a different comment. :)

      Delete
  3. Gah! I haven't been on here in ages! Sorry... and a very late happy birthday, Mira!

    ReplyDelete