We are the Knights (that’s pronounced phonetically - cuh-nig-its - as of the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail) Who Say Cyclic, a group of High School students, all of whom attended 6thgrade at Challenger School. At Challenger, we each gained not only a respect of the English language but also the want to change the world. Our noble mission is to improve America, one step at a time – primarily by improving the U.S.’s tongue and correcting false ideas about how its government functions. To learn more, please visit our website at www.cuhnigits.org.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Anniversary of the Knights (Blog)

This blog was created November 8th of last year. In order to commemorate it... I don't know, actually, but I think we should do something special that day (it's a Tuesday this year). Something where everyone gets on the blog and we can discuss current issues relating to our Cause, or something. How does that sound?
Going to write my French essay,
Sol
(I know, weird way to end, but it's true!)

14 comments:

  1. Hellooo, anybody home? This is depressing... don't you have ANYTHING to say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do have something to say:
    Nitwit, Blubber, Oddment, Tweak, Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laga, I love what you had to say. Truly inspiring.

    Sol, I wish I could be in Utah for this prestigious event. I give my full support for your idea. However, I think we should also do a just-for-fun activity. How about... we hold a giant debate where all of us can claim whatever we want without any fact background. A challenge of imagination. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, imagination! I've been having this obsession with imagination ever since... Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyway, I like Mira's idea - anyone else have an opinion? Remember, November 8th is the magic number. Sear that into your mind, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We should probably decide on a time if we want a flowing debate... what day is November 8th?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tuesday. We could make it the whole week, and just try extra-hard to get on as much as possible?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A whole weeks debate? Sounds absolutely DIVINE :D Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote yes.
    Baldr, god of voting yes. sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I case I've never told you this before, Baldr, I highly enjoy your sign-offs.
    And good choice; I approve of that instance of voting yes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote yes too, especially because I will probably be on the computer anyway for NaNo. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Now to see how many of us will actually follow through!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The week of November 8th is approaching... I hope you all haven't forgotten about your promises/sincere "I'll-try's" about the Challenge of Imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GUESS WHAT?!
    Yesterday there were 16 NEW COMMENTS made on the blog. Some by each of us, minus Odin of course. I'm so proud! So just d that again the week of November 8th and I will probably cry for joy.

    ReplyDelete