We are the Knights (that’s pronounced phonetically - cuh-nig-its - as of the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail) Who Say Cyclic, a group of High School students, all of whom attended 6thgrade at Challenger School. At Challenger, we each gained not only a respect of the English language but also the want to change the world. Our noble mission is to improve America, one step at a time – primarily by improving the U.S.’s tongue and correcting false ideas about how its government functions. To learn more, please visit our website at www.cuhnigits.org.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Odin : Hello!

Due to some issues of varying nature, Odin is unable to post on the blog himself. So, he emails me his posts and I put them here for everyone to see. Odin's post:


Sorry it has taken so long, but I would like to post:
      Hi everybody! This is Odin, Norse god of battle, death, etc., and lord of the gods. I must apologize for my late entrance into this blog. I have now set aside time each day to send in a post. As for the upcoming mission, I would like to report that I am planning on attending and would like to be informed of the location.
  Thank you, all of you, who have come together to make this blog possible! Also, thank you to all those who have taken up our noble quest to revitalize the English language. I look forward to contributing to the Cah-Nig-Its blog on a regular basis!
--Odin

No comments:

Post a Comment